Selling a house looks very different in today’s world than it did even just a few years ago. It’s 2023, and with emerging technologies, innovative solutions, and a changed market after COVID-19, home sellers have more options than ever when it’s time to sell a house. It is important to know a few things before selling your house and it may just surprise you. Keep reading as we break down three things you need to know about selling your house in San Diego in 2023.
No Need to Hire an Agent to Help You Sell Your House
For some situations, hiring a real estate agent to sell your San Diego house could very well be the best and right solution for you. However, it really is only beneficial to hire a real estate agent when dealing with simple situations and move-in-ready homes. Homeowners dealing with a difficult property or situation may have better luck with a direct sale to a reputable company or private buyer, like Trusted House Buyers. Before signing a listing contract, consider some of the downsides of hiring an agent and how they will impact you…
- You will spend thousands of dollars in commissions if your house does sell.
- You will have to deal with property showings and new people coming into your home
- You will need to make sure your house is in tip top shape, so you will need to stage it and take professional photographs to ensure your house stands out on the San Diego real estate market.
- There is no guaranteed sale date, you could be waiting for a long time to find a qualified buyer and all the while you will have to pay taxes, insurance, maintenance costs, and possibly an expensive mortgage payment
- A low appraisal can cause your house sale to fall threw when you are knee deep into escrow, leaving you to possibly start at the beginning.
- Closing costs can be expensive, in many cases about 2-3% of the final sale price
- You may be on the hook for repairs after the inspection period
- It can take a while for the closing to occur, resulting in thousands of dollars wasted on holding costs while you are still listed as the property owner
- You could very well miss out on a property you really want to buy when you are waiting on a delayed closing to finish up, not to mention the additional costs dealing with the delayed closing.
While some people may fare well with the traditional route of hiring a real estate agent, many others find it a more streamlined and less emotional process when dealing with a direct sale to a cash buyer, like Trusted House Buyers. When you work with our team, you can avoid all of the costs and hassles listed above. Trusted House Buyers is working with homeowners throughout the San Diego area and is happy to make you a fair, no-obligation offer for your property no matter the condition or situation.
Beware of Out of Town Buyers
While many homeowners turn to the internet and newly operating iBuyers, this solution doesn’t typically produce the results that home sellers are after. Many times their offers are way below fair market value because there are fees that they are dealing with on their end or quotas they need to meet. Many of these buyers are not from the San Diego area, and are not able to accurately put together a fair offer. They do not have a grasp on the ins and outs of the San Diego market, and that is a red flag. Many out of town buyers are solely looking for profits, while Trusted House Buyers is more interested in helping people with difficult properties and situations. Our team is made up of locals who truly care about the community of San Diego. Our offers are always honest, fair, and designed to help homeowners when they need it most.
Sell Without Spending
Did you know that there is a simpler way to sell your house in San Diego? When you work with Trusted House Buyers, you will be able to sell your house directly. You will not need to spend money on staging and marketing the home. In addition, you can say good-bye to inconvenient and frustrating showings and open houses. Furthermore, you will not have to repair the property or wait around to find a qualified buyer. When listing your house in San Diego, the costs can add up fast. But you can avoid all of them with a fast and direct sale of your San Diego home. Our process makes selling simple so that you can put more money in your pocket, while quickly walking away from the house once and for all.
There May Be A Better Option for You….
Selling your house in San Diego doesn’t have to be stressful, expensive, or time-consuming. Trusted House Buyers will help you analyze your property and situation so that you can make the choice that is best for your property and situation. If we feel your home is better suited for the San Diego real estate market, we will tell you. One of the best parts of working with a direct buyer like Trusted House Buyers, is that you will receive an offer right away, without any hassle, cost, or obligation. It’s a simple solution for homeowners in San Diego who don’t have the time, money, or energy for the traditional listing process.
Give us a call or send us a message to learn more about what our team can do for you! There is never any cost, obligation, or commitment. We are happy to answer any questions you have about selling your house in San Diego and will happily provide you with all the data you need. Call Trusted House Buyers today at 619-786-0973.